This statement applies to content published on https://smokefreeisland.co.uk/
This website is run by Solutions 4 Health on behalf of the Isle of Wight Council.
How accessible this website is
The site has been designed to be used by as many people as possible. As such, we have made the choice of fonts, imagery, content and text to be as clear and simple as possible to understand. For example, you should be able to:
- You can contact us using a sign interpretation service.
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- There’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our local clinics page.
- Some images do not have alternative text, so people using screen readers cannot access the specific content. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (non-text content) – We plan to add text alternatives for all images by 14th February, 2024.
- Missing form labels across some pages – We aim to fix this by 16th February, 2024
- Low contrast errors on a few of the pages – We also aim to fix this by 16th February, 2024
We aim to ensure that all new content and imagery added to the site meet the required accessibility standards.
How to request content in a different format
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Contact us to report it online.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 999 1396 / 01983 642369
We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this site
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to ‘the non-compliances’ listed above.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared and updated on 31st January, 2024.
This website was last tested on 25th January, 2024. The test was carried out by Solutions 4 Health and Isle of Wight accessibility teams using a combination of manual and automated testing.